Our Senior Teams are made up of men and women of all ages. We have one Womens team who play on Turf and two Mens teams with one playing on Turf and the other playing on Grass.
If you are a previous member you may need to create a new account when registering using the Game Day platform as the previous login details from SportsTG may not work.
When registering some fields may not be applicable, eg:Parent/Guardian details. Just use N/A as required.
Hockey Australia requires ALL PLAYERS to register through the Gameday Platform from 2019.
ALL PLAYERS (except HookedOnHockey PP to age 8) will be required to pay the Hockey Australia National Player Levy and Player Insurance ($42 seniors) when registering via the Gameday Platform.
In addition ALL PLAYERS will also be required to pay a DEPOSIT towards their registration fees through the Gameday Platform.
Your online registration cannot be finalised until these amounts are paid.
If you wish to pay your fees in full you may do so via Direct Deposit into the clubs bank account or via cash payable to our treasurer.
If you choose to pay a deposit only our treasurer will invoice you for the balance in due course.
Registration Fees 2019
An additional weekly game fee will be charged to each player which will be used to pay for the ground use (Turf Games) and to pay our umpire. Please speak to your Coach or Team Manager for more information.
Fundraising events are only successful when club members volunteer to help.
Each year we struggle to get our members to volunteer for fundraising events.
It is often left to the same group of people to run these events. Therefore in order to make things fairer for all our members we have introduced a volunteer levy of $25 for each family.
Our members will all have $25 added to their invoices. Each family can either choose to pay the $25 volunteer levy or volunteer for one hour at one of the events/activities below:
· Committee Member (must attend meetings)
· Official fundraising events (e.g. Kelmscott Show, Bunnings Sausage Sizzle)
· Cooking a dinner on a Thursday night
· Line Marking
Once you have completed the hour of volunteering, you simply need to let us know so it can be confirmed, then $25 will be credited to your invoice.
1. Players who pay their Registration fees in full before the specified early bird deadline will be eligible for a “Club Card”.
2. Funds may be used at any Home Games, Club Events or Thursday Meals to purchase any food or non-alcoholic beverage items.
3. The Bar Manager will keep a record of Club Card purchases once the Senior Treasurer has advised who has made payments.
4. One Early Bird bonus per player per season.
5. Club Cards can not be transferred to another person.
6. The Early Bird Deadline for the 2019 season will be Sunday 12th May 2019.
Please contact our Treasurer for how to make cash payments. Alternatively payments are accepted by Direct Deposit into our bank account.
Account No: 132346743