Our Senior Teams are made up of men and women of all ages. We have one Womens team who play on Turf and two Mens teams with one playing on Turf and the other playing on Grass.
If you are a previous member you may need to create a new account when registering using the Game Day platform as the previous login details from SportsTG may not work.
When registering some fields may not be applicable, eg:Parent/Guardian details. Just use N/A as required.
Hockey Australia requires ALL PLAYERS to register through the Gameday Platform from 2019.
ALL PLAYERS (except HookedOnHockey PP to age 8 & players using Kidsport funding) will be required to pay the Hockey Australia National Player Levy and Player Insurance ($42 seniors) when registering via the Gameday Platform.
In addition ALL PLAYERS (including HookedOnHockey with the exception of players using Kidsport funding) will also be required to pay a DEPOSIT towards their registration fees through the Gameday Platform.
Your online registration cannot be finalised until these amounts are paid.
If you wish to pay your fees in full you may do so via Direct Deposit into the clubs bank account or via cash payable to our treasurer.
If you choose to pay a deposit only our treasurer will invoice you for the balance in due course.
Registration Fees 2019
1. Players who pay their Registration fees in full before the specified early bird deadline will be eligible for a “Club Card”.
2. Funds may be used at any Home Games, Club Events or Thursday Meals to purchase any food or non-alcoholic beverage items.
3. The Bar Manager will keep a record of Club Card purchases once the Senior Treasurer has advised who has made payments.
4. One Early Bird bonus per player per season.
5. Club Cards can not be transferred to another person.
6. The Early Bird Deadline for the 2019 season will be Sunday 12th May 2019.
Please contact our Treasurer for how to make cash payments. Alternatively payments are accepted by Direct Deposit into our bank account.
Account No: 132346743